We’ll be using All River Shuttles to drop off our vehicles. A few things to note:
- Each vehicle is responsible for their own cost. It will be $150 plus tip.
- Payment is due at the time the vehicle is dropped off.
- You can also pick up your invasive species permit at that time. Again, each raft captain is responsible for securing their own permits.
- A Washington Discovery Pass is required. The cost is $30 for an annual pass. Because the vehicles will be dropped off a few days prior to our arrival, a day pass will not be sufficient. The good news is that you can buy the pass from All River Shuttle! Win, win!
- Bring a spare set of keys to leave with All River Shuttle. You should also have a set on your raft. Muy importante!